- Wexford Mature Cheddar: Made just south of Dublin, Wexford Cheddar is a mature, twelve-month cheddar perfect for serving with brown bread and chutney. (7.5 oz)
- Manchego: Manchego is Spain's most famous cheese. Produced in La Mancha in Central Spain, true Manchego is made from 100% sheep's milk. (7.5 oz)
- Beemster Classic Aged Gouda: Aged Gouda, one of the world's most sought-after cheeses, has been made in the Netherlands for over 800 years. Beemster makes theirs in North Holland, where the grazing land is pure and lush. (7.5 oz)
- Provolone : Our Provolone is produced from selected cow's milk in Italy. It is aged to perfection, giving it a great full flavor. (7.5 oz)
- French Chevre: This chevre is fresh, spreadable and moist with a slightly sharp and lightly acidic flavor. (5 oz)
- Mixed Greek Olives: This olive mix is a delightful medley of textures and flavors, from sharp and meaty to voluptuously soft and fruity. (6.36 oz)
- Gunther's Gourmet Salsa: Based in Richmond, Virginia, Gunther's Gourmet is the creation of the Lampros brothers. The brothers' love of good food, combined with Chef Mike's culinary skills, inspired and allowed them to create a uniquely flavored line of salsas that rises above what is commonly available. (11.5 oz)
- Salami Piccante by Creminelli: Salami Piccante is a spicy salami with red peppers and several varieties of paprika. (5.5 oz)
- Busseto Dry Cured Salami: Busseto Dry Salamis have been slowly air-dried and seasoned to perfection. (8 oz)
- Busseto Antipasto Assortment - Sliced: Busseto's Antipasto tray is the perfect solution for those seeking an assortment of cured meats; Italian Dry Salami, Dry Coppa, Prosciutto, and Black Pepper coated Italian Dry Salami are conveniently pre-sliced and packaged offering your guests the enjoyable time to pick and choose among four distinct flavors. (12 oz)
- Moutarde de Dijon by Les Trois Petits Cochons: Smooth French mustard made simply with mustard seeds, vinegar, water, and sea salt. (7.1 oz)
- Rosette de Lyon by Busseto: Based on a popular French style of picnic salami, this dry salami is mild and versatile, the best choice when seeking out a classic and mild salami. (8 oz)
- Peppadew® Peppers: Whole sweet piquante peppers from South Africa's northern provinces are blended with a secret recipe that makes every juicy mouthful simply unforgettable. (14 oz)
- Mini Toasts: Perfect for elegant canapés and delicious snacks, you will love these little toasts from Holland. With their crusty texture and mild taste, they are ideal with paté, cheese, or salsa. (2.75 oz x 2)
- Carr's Half-Box: These crackers are perfect for cheese, meat, and pate. (2.2 oz)
- Australian Water Wheels: These light-as-air crisps come to us from Victoria, Australia. We fell in love with them at first bite. They are small, pressed crackers with a waffle-like imprint on their surface. Because they are so thin, they are perfect with pates, cheeses, dips, and antipasti. (3.5 oz)
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.