This collection includes
- Salami by Busseto: Delicately hand rolled in ground black pepper, the true essence of this flavorful salami is captured when served with warm fresh bread and gourmet cheese. (8 oz)
- Salami by Creminelli: Each Creminelli Salami is derived from the Italian tradition of each household producing its own cured sausage. (5.5 oz)
- Saucisson Sec: A dry French-style salami made by Les Trois Petits Cochons. (8 oz)
- Chorizo by Palacios: This authentic Spanish pork salami is flavored with paprika, which also gives it a characteristic bright red color. (7.9 oz)
- Mature Farmhouse Cheddar: What good is a salami collection without some fine cheese to go with it? Our Sharp Cheddar brings together the finest milk along with expert aging techniques. Its time tested recipe produces a cheddar of unmistakable quality and character. (7.5 oz)
- French Dijon Mustard: Our favorite mustard for topping salami. Imported from Dijon, France. (7 oz)
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.