- Schlünder Cake: A German-made moist, delicious cake. (14 oz)
- Hengestenberg German Mustard: Made from a mixture of yellow and brown mustard seet, harmoniously combined with vinegar, salt, and spices. (7.1 oz)
- Smoked Ammerlander: Gently smoked over Beechwood embers, this delicious cheese hails from Dringenburg, near the coast of the North Sea (7.5 oz)
- Allgäu Emmental: One of the most famous German cheeses, it is not originally from Allgäu, but from the region of Emmental located in the Swiss canton of Bern. (7.5 oz)
- Paladin Blu: A deliciously supple blue cheese from Bavaria. (7.5 oz)
- Butterkase: Produced in Germany, this one-month-aged, semi-soft cow's milk cheese is a great partner to a refreshing pint of lager, and can also stand up to a pint of ale. (7.5 oz)
- Original Bavarian Pumpernickel Bread: Our Bavarian Pumpernickel Bread has no chemical additives or coloring - just rye, water, and salt! It can be served with cheese instead of crackers, or topped with vegetable or cheese spreads, patés, cured meats and smoked fish. (17.5 oz)
- Smoked Fish Fillets: A German staple, this delicacy is caught in the North Atlantic and cold smoked in Germany. (6.78 oz)
- Cat Tongues from Germany: Cat Tongues (also known as Katzenzungen) are a classic treat in Germany. These are made in Berlin by Sarotti. (3.5 oz)
- Gift Presentation: This assortment is hand assembled in a pine wood crate that is handmade in Maine, then finished with an elegant dark brown ribbon.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.