Take an international gateway without ever renewing your passport. This whimsical assortment features some of our favorite candies and treats from around the world. From soft Australian licorice to buttery French caramels, there's something in here for every sort of sweet tooth.
- Kookaburra Australian Red Licorice - If you think you know licorice, think again. This Australian variety is soft, bursting with flavor, and unlike any movie theater candy you’ve ever tasted. It’s made from a classic recipe that’s over 60 years old and ready to delight anyone who gets a kick out of gummy candies.
- Daim Chocolate Toffee Minis - The best Swedish import since ABBA? We think so! Creamy milk chocolate surrounds a crunchy almond and caramel center. These are pronounced “dime” and are delicious out of hand or tumbled over vanilla ice cream.
- Herbamelle Honey Drop Candies - Lemon-Ginger - Italians make more than just perfect pasta - for example, these rich and citrusy hard candies. They are bright with lemon and ginger; ideal for an after lunch or dinner treat.
- Raspberry Pate de Fruit by The Modern Candy Company - These soft, exceptionally fruity candies are flavor-forward and made in France without any corn syrup or artificial ingredients. It’s a grown up gummy candy coated in crystallized sugar and ready to elevate your candy dish.
- Fleur de Sel Caramels 9 Piece by Paris Caramels - Traditional Fleur de Sel Caramels are buttery, sweet, and pleasantly chewy. The final touch is a sprinkle of French sea salt that really brings out the sweet notes of the burnished sugar.
- Peppermint Pillows Gift Bag by Hammonds - Enjoy these classic American treats, ideal next to a mug of hot chocolate, smashed into homemade chocolate bark, or solo taken by the handful out of the candy jar.
- Baru Marshmallows in Milk Chocolate - 4 piece - These indulgent treats are made in the Belgian tradition with care, expert craftsmanship, and ultimate dedication to all things chocolate. Enjoy these enrobed marshmallows with chocolate fondue for the ultimate chocolate treat.
- Bavarian Fruit Assortment Candies by Hermann the German - Close your eyes after popping one of these delicious hard candies and you can almost feel the snow at a Munich Christmas market. These candies feature classic shapes and flavors like mulled wine, citrus, and other fruits.
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value.
Shipping InformationPlease allow 1-3 business days to process your order.
Available shipping options are determined by the perishability of the product/s in your order. View Shipping Rates & Fees.
Please note that we do not ship perishable food items to APO/FPO addresses as these areas are served by the U.S. Postal Service and an exact delivery date is not guaranteed.
Refunds & ExchangesAt igourmet, we take great pride in the high-quality of our products. We strive to ensure they'll arrive to you in peak condition, as fresh and delicious as when they leave our warehouse. While we always endeavor to deliver the best of the best, there are times where "things happen" and a claim for a refund or exchange needs to be made. Please refer to our Claim Policies.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.