- Montasio: A cheese with a full-bodied flavor reminiscent of Gruyere. (8 oz)
- Pecorino Calabrese: This ewe's milk cheese from Calabria pairs well with grapes and figs. (7.5 oz)
- Mountain Gorgonzola: This authentic Italian blue cheese is creamier than most. (7.5 oz)
- Grana Padano: Its versatility gives it endless uses. (7.5 oz)
- Signature Cheese Knife: This sturdy knife feels heavy in the hand, indicating its quality construction.
- Taralli: Perfect baked goods to serve with an antipasto course, or as a snack on their own. (8.8 oz)
- Crostini Crackers: Crostini are ideal appetizers, served with cheeses and cured meats or perfect for dipping. (8.8 oz)
- 100% Italiano Extra Virgin Olive Oil: A smooth, fruity and versatile EVOO. (8.45 fl oz)
- Prosciutto di Parma: This succulent, fruity Prosciutto di Parma is produced, sliced, and packaged in Italy. (3 oz)
- Callipo Tuna: Dolphin-safe Yellowfin tuna canned in Calabria. (2.8 oz.)
- Canestrelli Cookies: Traditional Genovese cookies made by Panarello. (3.2 oz)
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in our igourmet signature kraft gift box.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.