Share the cozy feel of a seasonal weekend or holiday morning any day of the week with this thoughtful selection of festive, warm beverages. This selection hand-picked by Martha Stewart and her team includes fine hot chocolate, Martha’s signature coffee blend and peppermint tea, and warming chai – everyone around the table can choose their favorite drink. Lollipops and ribbon candies add cheer, while Martha exclusive, rustic mugs make each steaming, aromatic cup feel special.
- Martha’s Blend Coffee by Barrie House: Martha’s Blend is a Fair Trade Organic coffee with all the nuances a perfect cup should have. Bold yet smooth and mellow, this brew gets the day off to a great start. (10oz.)
- Organic Peppermint Tea by Martha Stewart: Simultaneously refreshing and relaxing, this caffeine-free, loose-leaf tea is uplifting in the morning and soothing at night. (1.5oz.)
- Chai by Dona: Warming chai is the epitome of seasonal comfort. This female-founded, Brooklyn-based company carefully sources the spices that make this classic Indian tea sing. Simply combine with milk for barista-quality chai. (8oz.)
- Chocolat en Poudre by Les Confitures à L’Ancienne: Premium roasted cocoa beans, rich bourbon vanilla, and raw cane sugar make this award-winning, French-made cocoa powder a true treat. (14oz.)
- (2) Peppermint Lollipops by Hammonds: For 100 years, Hammonds has been making candy by hand in Colorado. These darling peppermint trees make perfect stirrers for your French cocoa. (2oz.)
- Mini Red Ribbon Candy: Hammonds festive ribbon candies are cheerful and delightfully old-fashioned, and ready to be swirled into your hot chocolate or coffee. (5oz.)
- (2) Coffee Mugs by Gibson: These faux bois mugs are Martha’s favorites, and comes from Gibson, a family-owned company that has been making ceramics for generations.
- Martha Stewart Living: A one-year (10 issue) magazine subscription.
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value.
MARTHA STEWART™ and the Martha Stewart Emblem are trademarks of Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia, LP. ©2019 MSLO, LP. All rights reserved.
Shipping InformationPlease allow 1-3 business days to process your order.
Available shipping options are determined by the perishability of the product/s in your order. View Shipping Rates & Fees.
Please note that we do not ship perishable food items to APO/FPO addresses as these areas are served by the U.S. Postal Service and an exact delivery date is not guaranteed.
Refunds & ExchangesAt igourmet, we take great pride in the high-quality of our products. We strive to ensure they'll arrive to you in peak condition, as fresh and delicious as when they leave our warehouse. While we always endeavor to deliver the best of the best, there are times where "things happen" and a claim for a refund or exchange needs to be made. Please refer to our Claim Policies.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.