This extraordinary gift includes the highest quality ingredients from some of the finest producers. Petrossian’s world-renowned caviar and delicately smoked salmon, our favorite ready-to-bake all-butter croissants, a selection of the finest French cheeses, rich country pate, pungent grainy mustard, briny caper berries and more. Try Martha’s favorite way to serve caviar - atop a dollop of crème fraiche on a crisp kettle cooked potato chip.
- Martha Stewart recipe for Croissant Instructions
- A one-year (10 issue) subscription to Martha Stewart Living.
- Dill Marinated Smoked Salmon Tartare by Petrossian: Petrossian’s Smoked Salmon Tartare is shaped in a patty made from heavenly clouds of minced salmon seasoned with chives, shallot, dill, pepper and a squeeze of lemon. Place a patty on a plate or atop a salad, spoon dollops onto canapes. (4.9 oz.)
- Butter Croissants: Ready-to-bake croissants created in the French tradition will come out of the oven flaky and tender. (4 units)
- Dom Petroff White Sturgeon Caviar: For over 30 years, Dom Petroff has supplied the top seafood purveyors with the best quality caviar on the market. Sustainable caviar at its finest, White Sturgeon Caviar Royal (acipenser transmontanus) is farm-raised in Northern California. It is quite similar to Ossetra with the medium-sized beads yielding a buttery, almost sweet flavor. (20 grams.)
- St. Stephen Triple Cream by Four Fat Fowl: St. Stephen is a beautiful, hand-crafted triple crème that bursts with buttery and milky overtones. A smooth, silky interior made from all natural jersey cow’s milk and fresh jersey cream creates the perfect texture, while the soft, bloomy rind adds an earthy flavor with nutty undertones. Perfect with a glass of bubbly! (7.5 oz.)
- Moutarde de Meaux Pommery Crock - Small Stone Jar: It was in the year 1760 that a superior of the ancient religious order of Meaux transmitted the secret recipe of their marvelous specialty "Moutarde des Chanoines" or the "Abbots Mustard" to the Pommery Family. This mustard has been served at the table of the kings of France since 1632. (3.5 oz.)
- Les Trois Petits Cochons Paté - Paté au Poivre Noir: This spicy country style paté is sprinkled with crunchy black peppercorns and flavored with a touch of brandy. (8 oz.)
- Apricot Bergeron Jam by Alain Milliat: Alain Milliat creates perfectly balanced jams in the Condrieu region of France. The Bergeron is a classic French apricot that is produced only in the north of Lyon and of Montélimar. This exceptional French jam contains chunks of apricot, has vivid and complex aromas and a delicate bitterness. (8.1 oz)
- Organic Caperberries: Caper berries are the semi-green, teardrop-shaped fruit of the caper bush (Capparis Spinosa). Les Trois Petits Cochons bring us perfectly pickled, plump organic caperberries with a slight, crunchy bite. They are a perfect accompaniment to pâté and other charcuterie. (12.4 oz.)
- Cornichons in White Wine Vinegar: Cornichons are crisp, tart, pickled baby cucumbers. Drenched in a brine of white wine vinegar, salt, pearl onions, and select spices, they are zesty and make a delicious addition to your cheese plate. (12.35 oz.)
- Crème Fraîche by Vermont Creamery: This French specialty is made in Vermont with thickened cream for a slightly tangy, nutty flavor and velvety texture. (8 oz.)
- The Billy Goat Chip Company Original Potato Chips: These small-batch, hand-cooked, hand-seasoned artisanal potato chips are made from certified Idaho® russet potatoes from Sun-Glo of Idaho, known for their dense composition and their deep potato flavor. Tastier and crispier than any we've ever tried! (3 oz.)
MARTHA STEWART™ and the Martha Stewart Emblem are trademarks of Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia, LP. ©2019 MSLO, LP. All rights reserved.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.