- Martha Stewart recipe for Warmed Olives
- A one-year (10 issue) subscription to Martha Stewart Living.
- Jamon Iberico by Fermin: Known as Pata Negra or Black Hoof, the Iberico pig roots for wild herbs, fallen acorns, and edible roots. The result is a meat that’s swirled with flavorful natural fats. Savor this thinly-sliced ham with a red wine. (2 oz.)
- L'Estornell Arbequina Extra Virgin Olive Oil: Made from Arbequina olives which are originally from Lérida in Catalonia, this oil is delicate, fruity and sweet with a clean, deep color. (8.8 fl. oz.)
- Drunken Goat DOP Cheese: Aged for up to 75 days, this semi-soft goat cheese is soaked in a traditional wine – Doble Pasta – made from the Monastrell grape. It’s mild and smooth with a touch of fruitiness. (7.5 oz.)
- Valdeon DOP: Named for the Valdeón Valley in the northern region of León, this Spanish cheese is made from a seasonal balance of cow, goat and sheep's milk. This blend creates a distinctly bold, sophisticated, and spicy flavor. (7.5 oz)
- Artisan Raw-Milk Manchego DOP Aged 4 Months: Made with raw milk from the Manchega breed of sheep raised on a single estate located in Manzanares, Manchego is characterized by its intense flavor – sweet and buttery, with grassy notes and a flaky texture that makes it crumble in your mouth. (7.5 oz.)
- Tortas de Aceite by Ines Rosales: Sweet olive oil Biscuits have been made in a small village near Seville since 1915. Light, delicate, crisp and slightly sweet with the gentle flavor of olive oil and a hint of anise. A delicious way to end a tapas experience. (6.34 oz.)
- Manzanilla Olives by Losada: Manzanilla olives are typical of Seville, Andalusia and are known for their delicate flavor making them extremely popular for snacking. (6.9 oz.)
- Quince Paste (Membrillo): Quince is a fruit that’s similar in appearance to a pear, and bright golden-yellow when mature. Spanish quince paste is most often sliced and eaten with traditional cheeses such as Manchego and aged Mahon. (8.45 oz.)
- Piquillo Peppers: Grilled over wood, the flavor is sweet and distinctly different from regular roasted red bell peppers. (9.8 oz.)
- Quicos Crunchy Corn from Spain: These giant non-GMO corn kernels are soaked in water and then toasted and salted for a delightfully crunchy snack that pairs well with your favorite beer. (2.82 oz.)
MARTHA STEWART™ and the Martha Stewart Emblem are trademarks of Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia, LP. ©2019 MSLO, LP. All rights reserved.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.