- Six (4 oz) Lump Crab Cakes per box.
- Cooking Instructions: Crab cakes arrive uncooked and must be thoroughly heated. If frozen, remove plastic and thaw in refrigerator or microwave on paper towel prior to cooking as described.
- Sauté: Over medium heat, sauté crab cakes in a small amount of butter or oil (about 1T). Heat each side until nicely browned. You may gently flatten crab cakes for even heating and browning. Add lemon juice or white wine to taste. Cover skillet and simmer for 5-8 minutes until centers reach 165°F. Conventional Oven: Preheat oven to 350°F. Place crab cakes on baking pan and top with butter, lemon juice and/or white wine to taste. Bake to an internal temperature of 165°F (approx. 25-30 minutes for 4 ounce crab cakes). For crispier crab cakes, finish by broiling to desired color.
- Microwave Oven: Place crab cakes on a microwave-safe plate and top with 2 teaspoons of lemon or white wine and a teaspoon of butter or margarine. Cover and heat on High (4-5 minutes for one or two 8-ounce crab cakes, 3-4 minutes for one or two 4-ounce crab cakes, 2-3 minutes for one or two 1.5-ounce crab cakes). Longer cooking times are necessary for preparing more than two crab cakes at a time. Cook until centers reach 165°F. Cooking times are approximate as microwave wattages vary.
- Pricing includes upgrade to Overnight shipping. No additional shipping charges will apply.
- Orders must be submitted by 9: 00 AM Eastern to ship same day.
- Monday delivery is not possible. Tuesday through Friday deliveries only- excluding holidays.
- Please note that the "Create Your Own Gift Basket" option (item G151) is not available for this product.
Nutritional information coming soon!
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.