This collection includes:
- Butter Croissant - Box of 8: Made in the authentic French tradition with 24% Brittany butter. Emerges from the oven crisp and crackly outside and fluffy, tender and fragrant inside. Délifrance is an international bakery company creating "French style" bakery products for over 25 years. Dedicated to recreating authentic French flavors worldwide, they use only the finest ingredients including Brittany butter, cane sugar, whole grains and sea salt in all their breakfast products. There can be absolutely no compromise on ingredients in Delifrance’s honored French pastry tradition including their ‘quick service’ breakfast line of pastries. (1.23 lb)
- Jambon Sec by Les Trois Petits Cochons: This sliced French-style dry cured ham is made from the rear haunches of the pig, it is carefully cured over 14 months with just enough salt to preserve it while also allowing the meat to remain tender and sweet to the taste. Pair with A light-bodied dry white wine with a light, crisp, refreshing taste or a light to medium-bodied red wine with a hint of earthy aromas balanced by a fruit-forward bouquet. Enjoy as part of a Ham and Swiss sandwich, hot or cold, with Dijon mustard. Enjoy at room temperature on its own or serve on a charcuterie board with saucisson, cheese, melon and baguette. (3 oz)
- Comte AOP: Comté is a handmade, artisan cheese of the truest type. While modern techniques have been embraced where they can facilitate procedures and increase quality, the production of Comté remains based on traditional methods. Each stage is subject to strict rules that are set down in the AOC specifications to ensure each wheel is just as perfect as the last. First of all, Comté milk is produced on more than 3,000 family farms in the mountainous region of French Comté practicing non-intensive agriculture, i.e. agriculture that, rather than aiming for the highest possible yields, focuses on quality, and takes into account soil characteristics. (7.5 oz)
- Edmond Fallot Original Dijon Mustard: Edmond Fallot is one, of only a handful, of mustard firms still producing authentic artisanal French Dijon. The company (est. 1840) operates the last, great independent Burgundy "Moutarderie" (traditional mustard mill). Edmond Fallot took over the company in 1928 and the business continues today under the careful watch of the Fallot family. In addition to diligently adhering to old-world mustard making traditions, the company is also a leader in crafting innovative flavored mustards. Prized by chefs and home cooks around the world, Edmond Fallot mustard is one pantry essential you don't want to be without. (7 oz)
- Cornichons in White Wine Vinegar: These miniature pickles are crunchy, sweet and spicy. Pickled in the traditional French way in vinegar and spices, these gherkins will be an instant hit on your charcuterie board. Perfect accompanied with coarse pate, Jambon de Paris and other charcuterie along with whole grain mustard. Imported from France. (12.3 oz)
A glass of St. Supery Napa Valley Estate Rosé is the perfect accompaniment for your picnic!
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.