12 Slices of ham
2 green celery stalks
1 Head of parsley
A few chive stalks
Cream and Salt
1/2 clove of garlic, figs (optional) and salad or melon or fresh fruit and salad.
1. Remove crust from the Gorganzola, cut and mix with a fork adding 1 or 2 teaspoons of cream, to obtain smooth cream.
2. Wash and finely chop the celery stalks with 2/3 washed parsley. Cut the chives with scissors.
3. Add these three ingredients and the peeled and chopped garlic, to the Gorganzola, mixing well.
4. Season with a pinch of salt and shake of worchester sauce. Mix well.
5. Lay the slices of ham one by one and spread a layer of gorgonzola cream inside. Roll up.
6. Decorate with figs or other fruit and salad.
7. Cover and put in fridge for about an hour before serving.
Serves 4 people