Coarse salt & ground pepper
¼ cup all-purpose flour
8 thin chicken cutlests (about 1 ½ lb total)
2 tbsp Mustapha's Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
1 can (14 oz) artichoke hearts packed in water, rinsed, drained, and quartered
2 tbsp Mustapha's Non-Pareil Capers
2 tbsp butter
8 oz angel-hair pasta
½ cup parsley leaves
1. Set a large pot of salted water to boil. Place flour in a shallow dish, and season with salt and pepper. Dredge cutlets, shaking off excess. In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium-high.
2. Cook chicken in batches, adding remaining oil as needed, until light golden, 1 to 3 minutes per side. Transfer to a dish.
3. Add broth to skillet, and bring to a boil. Cook until reduced by half.
4. Add artichokes, capers, and the chicken with any juices. Gently swirl to combine, and bring just to a boil.
5. Remove skillet from heat. Swirl in butter, and cover to keep warm.
6. Add pasta to boiling water. Cook until al dente. Drain. Serve chicken and sauce over pasta, topped with parsley.