- Agour Ossau-Iraty AOP - Aged Six Months: A slightly dry texture gives way to a creamy, buttery quality, and the flavors hint at a subtle mingling of herbs and fruit, with slightly nutty undertones. Made from pasteurized sheep's milk. (7.5 oz)
- Aged Mimolette 6 Month by Isigny: Mimolette predates the reign of King Louis XIV. Its taste is gloriously sweet and tangy, owing to the high quality milk used in its manufacture. Made from pasteurized cow's milk. (7.5 oz)
- Buche de Chevre: This wonderful goat's milk cheese, from Poitou in the Loire Valley. Buche de Chevre is sharp and tangy near the rind and gets progressively richer and creamier toward the center. Made from pasteurized goat's milk. (7.5 oz)
- Saucisson Sec Aux Herbes de Provence: Naturally air-dried pork sausage. Made from a time-honored recipe from the mountains of France. The gentle combination of spices from Provence include thyme, rosemary, and fennel. (8 oz)
- Jambon Sec by Les Trois Petits Cochons - Sliced: This sliced French-style dry cured ham is made from the rear haunches of the pig, it is carefully cured over 14 months with just enough salt to preserve it while also allowing the meat to remain tender and sweet to the taste. (3 oz)
- Purple Fig Jam by Alain Milliat: This fig jam from the Solliès region in the Var, in France adds great flavor to your breakfast toast and or makes a perfect cheese accompaniment. (230 g)
- Grab An O Olives: Imported from France, these all-natural olives are perfect for snacking. (4.4 oz)
- Cornichons in White Wine Vinegar: Cornichons are crisp, tart, pickled, baby cucumbers. Drenched in a brine of white wine vinegar, salt, pearl onions, and select spices, these tangy little pickles are zesty and delicious. (12.35 oz)
- Edmond Fallot Original Dijon Mustard: Prized by chefs and home cooks around the world, Edmond Fallot mustard is one pantry essential you don't want to be without. (7 oz)
- Organic Whole Wheat Mini Toasts by Les Trois Petits Cochons: Perfect for elegant canapés and delicious snacks, you will love these little toasts from France. (2.8 oz)
- Crispy French Waffle Crackers by Tresors Gourmands: These little bite sized waffle crackers might be the perfect cracker! Light enough to not overpower your topping, but just the right thickness to not fall apart while you dress it with your favorite spread. (3.3 oz)
- Chocoladises by Biscuiterie de l'Abbaye: Made in Normandy, these French shortbread cookies are liberally wrapped in velvety chocolate made of 40% pure cocoa. (4.76 oz)
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.