- Antipasto Meat Tray by Fratelli Beretta: Perfect for parties or unexpected guests! This tray contains 4 ounces each of sliced prosciutto, salami, and coppa ham. With this one large pack you're all set for meat for your antipasto course. (12 oz)
- Authentic Italian Provolone: Our Provolone Piccante is produced from selected cow's milk in Italy. The flavor will transport your mind to the Italian countryside. (7.5 oz)
- Montasio DOP: Made in the Friuli_Venezia region in northeast Italy, the mountain milk from which Montasio is high in butterfat, as a result, this cheese has a richer flavor with hints of butterscotch. (7.5 oz)
- Pecorino Calabrese: From Calabria in southern Italy, it's a pure sheep's milk cheese with a sweet, salty flavor. (7.5 oz)
- Mini Toasts: Perfect for elegant canapés and delicious snacks, (2.75 oz)
- Taralli: Ideal served with all kinds of Italian cheeses, salamis and hams. (8.8 oz)
- Tapenade: this unique and delicious spread is ideal served warm with mini toasts, taralli or on toasted bread. (6.35 oz)
- Italian Olives: Small, black and full of flavor. Serve as antipasto, as a pizza topping, add to tomato sauce, or serve with meat. (6.3 oz)
- igourmet.com Signature Cheese Serving Knife: This multi-function cheese knife is the perfect tool for slicing the included cheeses
- Bamboo Cutting Board: This board makes it easy to enjoy all of the included cheeses the moment the box is opened.
Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in our igourmet signature kraft gift box.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.