- Highland Blend Black Tea: This brisk black tea is a great way to begin your day, or as an accompaniment to a full Scottish breakfast. (25 Tea Bags, 1.76 oz)
- Collier's Welsh Cheddar: Collier's Welsh Cheddar brings together the finest ingredients, a heritage of cheese making and particular recipes to produce products of unmistakable quality and character. After 12 months of aging, it has developed an irresistible, nutty flavor and a mellow finish. (7.5 oz)
- Royal Blue Stilton: The King of English cheeses. This bold blue is perfect after dinner with a duo of port and pears. (7.5 oz)
- Cotswold: In England, it is a notoriously popular pub cheese that is commonly served with hard-crusted bread and a strong, dark ale. Wonderful melted on grilled chicken or chops, and delicious atop burgers. (7.5 oz)
- Specialty Crackers from The Fine Cheese Co.: These English crackers were exclusively designed by cheese gurus to pair with gourmet cheeses. (5.3 oz)
- Ploughmans Chutney: This chutney is a traditional accompaniment to the Ploughman's lunch – cold meats, cheese, pickles and pate with bread (11.4 oz)
- Walkers Shortbread Highlanders: This pure, creamery butter shortbread is baked in the Highland village of Aberlour, Speyside, to an original family recipe perfected by Joseph Walker in 1898. (7 oz)
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in a signature igourmet gift box.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.