- Jules Destrooper Belgium Chocolate Butter Thins: A traditional 19th century cookie made with pure butter, sugar and eggs. Crispy and thin with a distinctive waffle pattern, they are great with coffee or tea. (3.5 oz)
- Piedras de Chocolate (Chocolate Largueta Almonds): These gigantic cocoa-dusted chocolate-covered Spanish almonds are irresistible. (4 oz)
- Marich Chocolate Covered Toffee Caramels: Rich, crunchy toffee enrobed with luscious, silky chocolate, presented in a beautiful gift box. (4.5 oz)
- Berkshire Bark: This Massachusetts chocolate treat combines world class chocolate and unique ingredients. A definite igourmet favorite. (4 oz)
- ChocoCherries by Mitica: These hand-dipped dark chocolate candied cherries are made in Aragon, Spain. These dye-free cherries are macerated in sugar for one month to candy them, turning them from red to white. They are then hand-dipped in rich, dark chocolate to create a wickedly delicious treat. (4.94 oz)
- Dolfin Belgium Chocolate Bar: At Dolfin, their master chocolate makers cultivate the intense and aromatic taste of real Belgian chocolate. (2.5 oz)
- Gavottes Crepe Dentelle in Chocolate: As popular and regional as any product out of Brittany, Gavottes and ice cream are inseparable. The thinnest of crepes rolled into a flaky buttery cookie come wrapped two to a gold foil (3.17 oz)
- Baru Belgian Marshmallows: Baru is all about creating authentic delicacies which are fun, novel and carefully crafted, true to their Belgian chocolate heritage. (4.23 oz)
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.