Our Classic French Gift Box brings to mind fond memories of driving through the Loire Valley, gazing at the grandiose Chateaus, then stopping into a little town for some local wine, cheese and crusty bread. This assortment contains some of our favorite French specialties, including:
- Camembert: Mais Bien Sur! Its bloomy white rind is edible and delicious! (8 oz)
- Comte Reserve - Aged 10 Months: A fruity, nutty, aromatic cheese from the French Alps. (7.5 oz)
- French Chevre: A favorite French goat cheese (4 oz)
- French Fruit Paste Accompaniment: Made of preserved French fruit and sweetened with cane sugar, this spread is divine with your favorite cheeses. (120 g)
- Petits Tresors de l'Abbaye: Chocolate dipped shortbread cookies from Normandy made with butter, fresh cream and local fruit. (4.4 oz)
- Mini Toasts: Perfect crackers for French cheeses. (2.75 oz)
- French Chocolate Praline Bar: Made by Mazet, a famous French luxury confectioner for three generations. (3.5 oz)
- Saucisson Sec: This naturally air-dried pork sausage is made from a time honored recipe from the mountains of France. (4 oz)
- French Dijon Mustard: A high quality French mustard for meats. (7 oz)
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in our igourmet signature kraft gift box.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.