- Purple Moon by Fiscalini: The Fiscalini family has run their California dairy for four generations, maintaining a 530-acre farm that supports 1400 Holstein cows. It’s those lovingly-tended cows that provide the milk for this quintessential California cheese. What gives the sharp farmhouse Cheddar its otherworldly hue? It's been given a compelling plunge in fruity Cabernet.
- Glacier Wildfire Blue: Leave it to Wisconsin dairy farmers to raise the stakes on cheese. This soft and crumbly blue cheese is already visually striking, with its extensive veining throughout. But the 100% cow's milk wedge is further embellished with pepperoncino rossi peppers, which contribute spicy bite to the already piquant and pungent cheese.
- Green Pesto Gouda: Green cheese?! Green Pesto Gouda is a creamy-tasting, gouda-style Dutch cheese jazzed up with pesto. Perfectly balanced and extremely addictive! (7.5 oz)
- English Cheddar with Caramelized Onions: Creamy, buttery cheddar is perfectly blended with tangy, caramelized onions to produce a new English favorite.
- Specialty Crackers from The Fine Cheese Co.: This range of crackers was designed by cheese gurus and is a perfect complement for every cheese.(5.3oz)
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.