- Manchego: Spain's most famous cheese is made sheep's milk in La Mancha. (7.5 oz)
- Mountain Gorgonzola: This creamy yet firm Italian blue is easy to enjoy. It is delicious diced into a green salad or melted over steak, crackers, or potatoes. (7.5 oz)
- Red Dragon: This smooth, firm, tasty Cheddar is made with Welsh brown ale and mustard seeds. (7.5 oz)
- Montasio: Montasio can now be made legally in all of Friuli-Venezia Giulia and parts of Veneto. Made in large wheels, the flavor of this cheese is nutty, and slightly fruity. Since the mountain milk from which Montasio is made is high in butterfat, the cheese has a richer flavor with hints of butterscotch. (7.5 oz)
- English Farmhouse Cheddar: This cheddar It is exquisitely rich and sharp with balances of sweet and salty notes. (7.5 oz)
- Prima Donna Red (Extra Aged): Made in the Netherlands with an Italian-style culture, Prima Donna has a nutty, creamy flavor with a tangy bite. Prima Donna has a sweeter taste than traditional Dutch Gouda. (7.5 oz)
- Dorothea: Made with goat's milk this cheese is an award winning cheese that is sure to please. (7.5 oz)
- Gruyere: One of Switzerland's most famous cheeses, this nutty Gruyere is perfect for both snacking and melting. (7.5 oz)
- Camembert: A similar cheese to brie, Camembert is formed into smaller wheels and has a more robust flavor than its larger cousin. (8.8 oz)
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in a Made-In-The-USA wooden crate, finished with an elegant brown ribbon.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.